Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Benefit Paintball Game for Sean "Skipper" Nelson

I am in the initial staging plans to host a game for Skipper as many of you around Muskoka that know Skip he has cancer and his job with the Ministry of Natural Resources is in doubt , his bills keep getting larger and he needs some help.
A little background about him he started with the MNR 6 years ago and while up north became sick and almost died in Winnepeg, his family had him brought back to Toronto and thanks to Dr Trenholm and Dr Shue Skip is still with us.Unfortunately Skip has lost sight in one eye and has memory issues this is not allowing him at this moment to resume his dutys with the MNR or let him do any volunteering with the local fire department or anything.
I am trying to set up a date in April to run this I have a scenario game that I know Skip will like if anyone is interested in playing please give me a e-mail.
If you want to donate to help out please give me a e-mail.

This game is for Skip he has a passion for paintball and has been playing since he was 15 years old and is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

Lets show him some support.

I will update with details later.

Thanks Sheldon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive